Address: Birendranagar -4, Surkhet
Academic Qualification: LL.M. from Purbanchal University, Chakraborty Law College, Nepal.
Areas of Interest/Specialization: Gender based Violence/Human Rights and Gender Justice and Master's
- Seven years teaching and overall 18 years experience in different national, international and bilateral organizations as Assistant Professor, Progam Co-ordinator(PC), District Programme Officer ( DPO) and District Co-ordinator (DC). The positions were responsible to knowledge transform,plan,manage,analyse,co-ordinate, monitor and reporting as well as development activities in line with programme. Have an experiene of working with deprived community who are living below poverty line across tha nation.
- Worked as Programme Manager on Community Support Programme(CSP) project in different NGOs/INGOs (DFID-CSP/Care Nepal/Action Works Nepal and KIRDARC-Nepal) from 2004 to 2019.
- Prepared and documented success stories related to supported activities (health, DWS,education,irrigation,IGA and livelihood.
- Prepared and submitted regular/periodic progress report to Line Manager.
- Handled different infrastructure and Livelihood related projects at the district.
- Maintained district level coordination to make programme effective. Worked in partnership with with WFP-SAPPROS,REDP,DDC and VDCs at the district.
- Currently working as an Assistant Professor (Lecturer) of Law, Mid-Western University School of Law "L School" since 5th March 2019.
TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS PARTICIPATED:
- Development Planning and Management Training conducted by NA Staff College, Lalitpur.
- Visionary Planning through Appreciative Inquiry Training organized by PAF-Nepal, Kathmandu.
- Performance Contract workshop,conduct by PAF-Nepal, Kathmandu.
- Value Chain Approach (VCA) training conduct by Nest Pokhara.
- Good governance and tranparent training organized by DFID/CSP in Pokhara.
- Process documentation and communication training organized and facilitated by Grassroots training institute Shimla, India.
- Participatory monitoring and evaluation training (PM&E) organized by DFID-CSP&Faciliated by NEPAN in Bardiya.
- Conflict sensitive project cycle management, Logical framework/Result based management (RBM) training organized by DFID and faciliated by COMAT,Kathmandu.
- Human Rights and conflict transformation trainings organized by INSEC,Nepalgunj.
- Right-Base Approach to Development training organized by DFID-CSP & faciliated by NEPAN in Kathmandu.
- Professional Report writing training organized by DFID-CSP Nepalgunj in Kathmandu.
- Basic & Advanced Risk Management and Do No Harm Training organized by DFID/GTZ in Nepalgunj.
- Safe and Effective Development in Conflict workshop and Livlihood and Social Inclusion Training organized by DFID-CSP,Nepalgunj.
- Case study, Report writing and Documentation training organized by KIRDARC-Nepal, Nepalgunj.
Awards and Honour: